Which of the following are the benefits of using Responsive Display Ads?
- Correct: Reach
- Correct: Simplicity
- Incorrect: Control
- Incorrect: Automation
What Two Main Ad formats can be used in a Google Display Ads Campaign?
Uploaded Ads and Responsive Display Ads are the key ad formats to use in Google Display Ads campaigns.
Google Display Network allows users to create different formats of digital ads and customize them. There are two main ways to create display ads: uploaded and responsive.
- Uploaded: You can upload your custom ads
- Responsive: responsive ads to let Google automatically generate ads.
What are the benefits of using Responsive Display Ads?
- Fast And Efficient
- Amplifies the message
- No external Designers needed
- Saves valuable time
- Can use Video Assets
- Adjustable tools
- Easy evaluation
- Performs better
Does Uploaded ads give advertisers access to more inventory than Responsive Display Ads.
No, this is False
Advertising with Google Ads starts with creating campaigns based on your business objectives. These are the correct campaign types you would pick for each of the following scenarios:
1) These ads show up next to Google search results and on other Google partner sites, like YouTube, when people search for products or services you offer.
2) These ads drive engagement, app installs, and in-app purchases. They appear across the Google Search and Display Networks, as well as on Google Play and YouTube.
2) UNIVERSAL APP
3) These ads promote your products by giving users detailed information about what you're selling. They appear on Google Shopping and next to search results.
4) These ads appear on their own or within other streaming video content on YouTube and across the Google Display Network.
How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- By building awareness of your brand.
- By driving online, in-app, in-person, and over-the-phone sales.
- By influencing consideration of your products and services.
- All of the above.
What are the three main automation components of Smart Display campaigns?
- Automated bidding
- Automated creatives
- Automated targeting
Which of the following is not a component of Google Display ads' value proposition?
Search is not a component of Google display ads’ value proposition but intent, machine learning, and performance are.
Match each auto-bidding strategy to the right campaign goal.
- Target Impression Share – Visibility
- Target CPA – Conversions
- Maximize clicks – Traffic
- Target ROAS – Revenue
Which of the following is a core benefit of Google Ads automated bidding?
- User ID-based bidding.
- Impression share-based bidding.
- Daily budget pacing.
- Correct Answer: Auction-time bidding.
What are the three marketing objectives that can be met via targeting on Google Display ads?
- Correct: Build awareness
- Correct: Drive action
- Correct: Influence consideration
- Incorrect: Generate buzz
What two types of remarketing can be used on Google Display ads?
- Correct: Dynamic remarketing
- Correct: Standard remarketing
- Incorrect: Custom remarketing
- Incorrect: Email remarketing
Which targeting option is best for achieving brand awareness?
- Correct: Affinity
- Incorrect: In-Market
- Incorrect: Remarketing
Which targeting option is best for influencing consideration?
- Correct: Custom Intent
- Incorrect: Custom Affinity
- Incorrect: Demographics
- Incorrect: Remarketing